This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: c++/9297
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:33:19 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: c++/9297
- References: <200302212004.h1LK4tu19182@localhost.localdomain>
On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 12:04:55PM -0800, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> I fixed this with the attached patch, which I'll check in if nobody
> objects. It looks like there's code in calls.c that thinks it
> understands this case already, but it doesn't seem to work.
I seem to recall an unreviewed patch that cleaned this problem.