This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] New targets for H8300H and H8300S Normal mode
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: "Dhananjay R. Deshpande" <dhananjayd at kpit dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <newlib at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 21 Feb 2003 12:48:55 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] New targets for H8300H and H8300S Normal mode
- References: <69595093233BB547BB70CF5E492B63F2CF69C4@sohm.kpit.com>
> With reference to discussion on this subject at
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2003-01/msg00059.html I am submitting
> a patch to add normal mode targets of H8300H and H8S.
> I have attached as well as inlined the changelog and diff files.
Thanks very much for submitting this. I am sorry for the delay in
responding. I am having a problem however - I cannot find an FSF
copyright assignment for these changes. I see that KPIT has an
assignment on file for changes to the tc-sh.c file, but not to other
files in the binutils project. Without such an assignment I cannot
accept the patch. :-(
Please could you check, and if necessary apply for a new FSF