This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix for configuring targets that need extra flags (revisited)
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: sean at mcneil dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 20:55:30 -0500
- Subject: Re: Fix for configuring targets that need extra flags (revisited)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> 2003-02-20 Sean McNeil <sean at blue dot mcneil dot com>
> * Makefile.tpl: Add definition of CPPFLAGS to pass into
> configure-target-* as some target builds may require additional
> flags for preprocessor tests.
> * Makefile.in: Regenerated.
Approved and applied. Thanks!