This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Let's backport speedups from 3.4 to 3.3
- From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- To: mstump at apple dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, k_fukui at highway dot ne dot jp, mark at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 19:46:42 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Let's backport speedups from 3.4 to 3.3
- References: <8FC05AC6-4524-11D7-B22E-003065A77310@apple.com>
> From: Mike Stump <mstump at apple dot com>
> On Thursday, February 20, 2003, at 12:37 PM, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> > Are there any more anyone would like to recommend for consideration?
> There is the smarter selection of GC heapsize param.
> heapsize, is it in mainline yet?
The "heapsize" libiberty bits were approved and I just checked them
into the trunk and 3.3. The gcc dir bits for [take 2] await a review.
Kaveh R. Ghazi ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu