This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Let's backport speedups from 3.4 to 3.3
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mstump at apple dot com>
- Cc: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>, k_fukui at highway dot ne dot jp, mark at codesourcery dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:33:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: Let's backport speedups from 3.4 to 3.3
- References: <8FC05AC6-4524-11D7-B22E-003065A77310@apple.com>
Mike Stump <mstump at apple dot com> writes:
> On Thursday, February 20, 2003, at 12:37 PM, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
>> Are there any more anyone would like to recommend for consideration?
> Zack has three hunks that I think might be interesting.
Are you talking about the 'congerie' patches? Otherwise I don't know
what you're referring to.