This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unit-at-time related PRs
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Feb 03 18:07:44 EST
- Subject: Re: Unit-at-time related PRs
> It can't be that bad, because while the RTL constant pool is
> per-function, the tree constant pool is per-file.
Why we even *have* separate tree and RTL constant pools is something
that should be looked into.
Precisely because one is per-function and one is per-file. I do agree
we could do a better job of merging them, though.