This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Change base access representation, [c++]share virtualbinfos
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mark Mitchell <mitchell at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:02:16 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Change base access representation, [c++]share virtualbinfos
- Organization: Codesourcery LLC
- References: <3E538C30.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030219201805.GB10335@daikokuya.co.uk>
Neil Booth [and others] wrote:
This must speed up the C++ compiler, no?
it did not seem to speed up a bootstrap by any statistically signficant
amount (on my sample size of 1). I suspect that we do just about as
much binfo walking as before.
I'm sure we can reduce the binfo walking :)
Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery LLC
The voices in my head said this was stupid too
nathan at codesourcery dot com : http://www.cs.bris.ac.uk/~nathan/ : nathan at acm dot org