This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch: Re: rfc: auto-casted vector types
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, Jim Wilson <wilson at redhat dot com>, Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Kumar Gala <kumar dot gala at motorola dot com>, mark at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:00:35 -0800
- Subject: Re: patch: Re: rfc: auto-casted vector types
On Wednesday, February 19, 2003, at 02:19 PM, Richard Henderson wrote:
On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 01:21:18PM -0800, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
I honestly don't see too many benefits to changing rs6000.c, and it's
much more error prone.
How is it more error prone that changing a thousand macros
in a header file?
2 words: emacs macros "C-x ("
but if y'all are going to gang up on me, I'll concede ;-)