This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch: Re: rfc: auto-casted vector types
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, Jim Wilson <wilson at redhat dot com>, Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Kumar Gala <kumar dot gala at motorola dot com>, mark at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:19:51 -0800
- Subject: Re: patch: Re: rfc: auto-casted vector types
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <158D631C-4450-11D7-9EC3-000393750C1E@redhat.com>
On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 01:21:18PM -0800, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
> I honestly don't see too many benefits to changing rs6000.c, and it's
> much more error prone.
How is it more error prone that changing a thousand macros
in a header file?