This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] to java::lang::ConcreteProcess::destroy
- From: Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <ronald at landheer dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:16:32 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] to java::lang::ConcreteProcess::destroy
Files as PR "other/9755: Code gets compiled that shouldn't be when using
Newlib (compiling the compiler)"
NB: should I file PRs for the other two "problems" I encountered during
compile as well (ffitest not being compiled and the headers being "fixed"
incorrectly) or is that not necessary? I can problably whip up a patch to
the header fixing config file, and the Makefile.in file for the
ffitest-failure (shouldn't be too much of a problem).
On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Ronald Landheer-Cieslak wrote:
> On 18 Feb 2003, Tom Tromey wrote:
> > >>>>> "Ronald" == Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <ronald at landheer dot com> writes:
> > Ronald> If you wish, I can fill in a problem report describing the
> > Ronald> problem in a bit more detail, but I'm afraid that's about all
> > Ronald> I can do.
> > Fair enough. Please do that. Thanks.
> Will do :)
> > Ronald> You should know that I am the first developer in my company
> > Ronald> that has any experience at all with free software - and thus I
> > Ronald> am the only advocate for free software here.
> > Hopefully soon there will be more :-)
> Amen to that :)
> But don't worry - I won't stop evangilizing any time soon ;)