This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] to java::lang::ConcreteProcess::destroy
- From: Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <ronald at landheer dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:52:46 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] to java::lang::ConcreteProcess::destroy
On 18 Feb 2003, Tom Tromey wrote:
> >>>>> "Ronald" == Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <ronald at landheer dot com> writes:
> Ronald> If you wish, I can fill in a problem report describing the
> Ronald> problem in a bit more detail, but I'm afraid that's about all
> Ronald> I can do.
> Fair enough. Please do that. Thanks.
Will do :)
> Ronald> You should know that I am the first developer in my company
> Ronald> that has any experience at all with free software - and thus I
> Ronald> am the only advocate for free software here.
> Hopefully soon there will be more :-)
Amen to that :)
But don't worry - I won't stop evangilizing any time soon ;)