This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: fix bootstrap failure from my earlier patch
- From: Matt Austern <austern at apple dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 21:42:31 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: fix bootstrap failure from my earlier patch
On Tuesday, February 18, 2003, at 05:16 PM, Richard Henderson wrote:
On Tue, Feb 18, 2003 at 05:05:16PM -0800, Matt Austern wrote:
+ tree globals = (*lang_hooks.decls.getdecls) ();
+ /* Really define vars that have had only a tentative definition.
+ Really output inline functions that must actually be callable
+ and have not been output so far. */
+ int len = list_length (globals);
+ tree *vec = (tree *) xmalloc (sizeof (tree) * len);
+ int i;
+ tree decl;
Please get rid of the silly extra brackets here.
Also please revert Andreas' patch to solve this
by including langhooks-def.h in toplev.c.
Done. I've verified that both mainline and 3.3 release branch still
bootstrap with the modification you requested, and I've checked this
into both. (Andreas's patch was in mainline only.)