This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: test patch for computed gotos
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Arend Bayer <arend dot bayer at web dot de>
- Cc: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, feeley at iro dot umontreal dot ca
- Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:54:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: test patch for computed gotos
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 01:01:19AM +0100, Arend Bayer wrote:
> IOW, this might be worth backporting to 3.2 (which doesn't even have the
> "if (n > 100)"-test that you fixed) and 3.3.
Seems reasonable. Do you have time to do this?