This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix memory overflow in mainline (take 2)
- From: Krister Walfridsson <cato at df dot lth dot se>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Cc: Roger Sayle <roger at www dot eyesopen dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 22:27:56 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix memory overflow in mainline (take 2)
On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> I just confirmed that it also happens on i686-unknown-freebsd4.7, so
> either it's somehow related to the FreeBSD tool chain (which is binutils
> 2.12.1), or FreeBSD is just triggering/uncovering a bug like a memory
> overwrite or so.
FWIW, I see a comparision failure on i386-unknown-netbsdelf1.6 too