This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] CCP fixes
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 13:42:13 -0700
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] CCP fixes
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <email@example.com>, Jason Merrill writes:
>On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 13:05:56 -0700, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>> We're really going to need to sit down and fix the interactions between
>> gimplification and builtin expansion at some point in the near future.
>Indeed. I think that we want to teach the builtin expanders about CCP, so
>they can look up known constant values.
Or have those builtins expand/transform the code before gimplification,
or maybe even both. I'm not sure which is going to make the most sense.