This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] CCP fixes
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:16:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] CCP fixes
- References: <200302182005.h1IK5vQ5015542@localhost.redhat.com>
On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 13:05:56 -0700, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> We're really going to need to sit down and fix the interactions between
> gimplification and builtin expansion at some point in the near future.
Indeed. I think that we want to teach the builtin expanders about CCP, so
they can look up known constant values.