This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Contribution: Support for Cirrus Maverick EP9312 chip
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 12:11:49 +0000
- Subject: Re: Contribution: Support for Cirrus Maverick EP9312 chip
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> Hi Richard,
> > The last time this came up for review I made a number of comments: see
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2002-08/msg01103.html
> > Not all of these appear to have been fixed,
> Ok - I will have a look at these this week.
Any progress on this yet?
> > so I don't think this should go in yet.
> Well it doesn't break the current compiler, so there is no harm in
> leaving it in, given that I have already committed the patch.
I think it has to be a condition of this code staying in that the issues
raised be addressed.