This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix memory overflow in mainline (take 2)
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at www dot eyesopen dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:08:16 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix memory overflow in mainline (take 2)
On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Roger Sayle wrote:
> I'm currently boostrapping and regression testing the following
> 2003-02-17 Roger Sayle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * sbitmap.c (sbitmap_resize): New function.
> * sbitmap.h (sbitmap_resize): Prototype here.
> * recog.c (split_all_insns): Use sbitmap_resize.
> Ok for mainline it passes bootstrap and regression testing?
Just to let you all know bootstrap completed fine, all languages
except Ada and treelang, on i686-pc-linux-gnu with no new regressions.