This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] libstdc++/9169
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 20:52:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: [v3] libstdc++/9169
- References: <3E5133D9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Paolo Carlini wrote:
Gaby, I'd like to push this one for 3_2 too: having fixed libstdc++/9168
there, not fixing libstdc++/9169 leads to an 'apparent' regression on
the important testcase accompanying libstdc++/9169: before it used to
pass as a side effect of libstdc++/9168 bug.
I'm committing to trunk, and soon, 3_3, the below,
tested x86-linux, approved by Benjamin.