This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Patch: RAM-based heuristics for ggc-min-heapsize and ggc-min-expand
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, zack at codesourcery dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, geoffk at geoffk dot org, mstump at apple dot com
- Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 14:59:05 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Patch: RAM-based heuristics for ggc-min-heapsize and ggc-min-expand
- References: <200302151528.h1FFS6T28409@pc960.cambridge.arm.com> <200302151624.h1FGOWm00700@caip.rutgers.edu>
On Sat, Feb 15, 2003 at 11:24:32AM -0500, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> 1. One of Geoff or Richard needs to withdraw their objections to the
> implementation approach and I possibly need to rewrite it to live
> in gcc.c instead of cc1 if that's the agreed upon choice (or leave
> it as-is.)
I don't recall objecting. My only request is that the values
selected be available with some switch somehow.