This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Revert USER_H tweak for NetBSD
- From: Krister Walfridsson <cato at df dot lth dot se>
- To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej at wasabisystems dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 19:28:00 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Revert USER_H tweak for NetBSD
On Fri, 7 Feb 2003, Jason R Thorpe wrote:
> This backs out a previous (misguided) change I made to this file before
> 3.3 was branched. I've discussed the problem it attempted to address
> with Krister Walfridsson, and we'll fix the problem correctly later.
> Mark -- This patch needs to go onto the 3.3 branch, as well. OK?
It was noted in another thread that the 3.3 branch still is open
for all maintainers to approve patches, so I went ahead and committed
this on the 3.3 branch.