This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ PATCH to cp/decl.c: Timing name lookup
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>, <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 00:48:53 -0500
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCH to cp/decl.c: Timing name lookup
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 23:26:49 +0000 (GMT), "Joseph S. Myers" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, Jason Merrill wrote:
>> It's not spurious. (0,0) is not a valid null pointer constant; an integral
>> constant-expression may not contain a comma operator.
> And we ought to get rid of GCC's C extensions that allow such things
> without -pedantic.
Huh? The warning was just about a conversion from integer to pointer. No