This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: reverting the gcc 3.2.2 Ada regression
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>,Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 19:07:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: reverting the gcc 3.2.2 Ada regression
On Thursday, Feb 13, 2003, at 18:12 America/New_York, Jakub Jelinek
I just backed out those 4 TARGET_LIBGCC2_CFLAGS -> LIBGCC2_CFLAGS
changes in Makefile.in. For gcc-3_2-rhl8-branch rtems is not a
but I needed something which builds on x86_64 immediately.
On gcc-3_2-branch, I think those 4 lines should be backed out too,
plus it needs something to make rtems working again.
Actually, I think the entire change should be backed out from the
GCC 3.2.x branch. There is nothing in the patch that fixes a
regression as far as I know.