This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [rtlopt] Store motion rewrite
- From: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>,Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>,Jeffrey Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 23:30:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: [rtlopt] Store motion rewrite
- References: <20030213221350.GA28629@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> <200302132215.RAA28944@makai.watson.ibm.com>
> >> Did you look at Daniel's optimization of build_store_vectors() to
> >> make store_motion extremely fast? I do not know if that optimization is
> >> subsumed by your optimizations of find_moveable_store() and
> >> compute_store_table().
> Zdenek> no I haven't seen this; where could I find it?
from first glance it seems almost same in functionality and faster; why it
is not in mainline yet?