This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [rtlopt] Store motion rewrite
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>, Jeffrey Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 17:15:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: [rtlopt] Store motion rewrite
>>>>> Zdenek Dvorak writes:
>> Did you look at Daniel's optimization of build_store_vectors() to
>> make store_motion extremely fast? I do not know if that optimization is
>> subsumed by your optimizations of find_moveable_store() and
Zdenek> no I haven't seen this; where could I find it?