This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [rtlopt] Store motion rewrite
- From: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>,Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>,Jeffrey Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 23:13:50 +0100
- Subject: Re: [rtlopt] Store motion rewrite
- References: <20030213200037.GA20934@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> <200302132140.QAA28816@makai.watson.ibm.com>
> - /* Return non-zero if the register operands of expression X are killed
> - anywhere in basic block BB. */
> + /* Return zero if the register operands of expression X are killed
> + due to set of registers in bitmap REGS_SET. */
> I am glad that the function now is consistent, correcting the reversed
actually it was already, just the comment was wrong.
> Did you look at Daniel's optimization of build_store_vectors() to
> make store_motion extremely fast? I do not know if that optimization is
> subsumed by your optimizations of find_moveable_store() and
no I haven't seen this; where could I find it?