This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Document arithmetic overflow semantics
- From: Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs dot mu dot OZ dot AU>
- To: Robert Dewar <dewar at gnat dot com>
- Cc: roger at www dot eyesopen dot com, rth at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 06:47:16 +1100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Document arithmetic overflow semantics
- References: <20030213190806.9770EF28F7@nile.gnat.com>
On 13-Feb-2003, Robert Dewar <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > This is why we should have proper annotations on the tree nodes
> > so that Java can get the results that they need.
> Certainly for + and -, Java can get what it wants
Including gdb support?
If Java maps signed types to unsigned, how is gdb going to know about it?
Fergus Henderson <email@example.com> | "I have always known that the pursuit
The University of Melbourne | of excellence is a lethal habit"
WWW: <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh> | -- the last words of T. S. Garp.