This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Patch: RAM-based heuristics for ggc-min-heapsize and ggc-min-expand
- From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- To: neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk
- Cc: dj at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 09:42:26 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Patch: RAM-based heuristics for ggc-min-heapsize and ggc-min-expand
- References: <200302130012.TAA02758@caip.rutgers.edu> <20030213063831.GA19443@daikokuya.co.uk>
> From: Neil Booth <email@example.com>
> Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:-
> > The patch makes use of physmem.c from GNU sort (textutils) as
> > suggested by Andi Kleen to determine the amount of RAM on the system.
> > I copied that into libiberty since it may be useful to other projects.
> Can you do this?
I don't see why not. We've copied stuff from the GCC dir to libiberty
before. Snarfing from textutils should be no different. DJ?
Kaveh R. Ghazi firstname.lastname@example.org