This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix latent bug in crossjumping
- From: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- To: Josef Zlomek <zlomj9am at artax dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org,pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at, dalej at apple dot com, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>,ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu
- Date: 13 Feb 2003 15:06:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: Fix latent bug in crossjumping
- References: <1044994461.2333.60.camel@steven><1045000492.3956.105.camel@steven><20030213130934.GA20849@artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz><1045142858.759.33.camel@steven> <20030213133046.GA27718@artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
Op do 13-02-2003, om 14:30 schreef Josef Zlomek:
> > > gcc creates a reference to an undefined label when compiling the
> > > attached testcase with "-O -fpic".
> > You're the man! :-)
> > If the fix is OK, you can close high priority PRs c/7887, java/8866, and
> > java/8154. Two hi-pri bugs gone!
> If the patch gets approved I'll close the appropriate bug reports.
> > Another suspects are c++/8819, and maybe c/7289 too, but for the latter
> > unfortunately there is no test case to reproduce the bug :-/
> Thanks for the PR numbers :-)
> It must have taken you a long time to find them.
Actually I'm *still* finding them... Like I said in my mail to you, I'm
sure I've seen at least 5 duplicates for ths PR and a few that may be
related. I should have written down the numbers...
Anyway, there's another high-priority bug I forgot to mention that looks
like a duplicate of the PR you fixed: c/7928.