This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] New testcase
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 17:13:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] New testcase
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <20030212222011.GA14744@daikokuya.co.uk>, Neil Booth writes:
>> I forgot to check this in while fixing up handling of nonlocal gotos.
>> It's a test that tree-ssa would fail before my changes, but which
>> passes after my changes (and while it looks similar to one of the
>> tests in our testsuite, it is in fact different....)
>If you add this, could you get x to return something?
It would probably be better to change the return type to void. That's
less likely to muck up what we were testing for to begin with.