This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] New testcase
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 22:20:11 +0000
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] New testcase
- References: <200302122007.h1CK7j1Q013124@localhost.redhat.com>
> I forgot to check this in while fixing up handling of nonlocal gotos.
> It's a test that tree-ssa would fail before my changes, but which
> passes after my changes (and while it looks similar to one of the
> tests in our testsuite, it is in fact different....)
If you add this, could you get x to return something? It looks
invalid otherwise (and a good example of where we don't warn / error
enough). Please add a comment too; these are really hard to figure
out after the event.
> __label__ l;
> goto l;