This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unit at time compilation mode III
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs dot mu dot oz dot au>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 16:28:17 +0000
- Subject: Re: Unit at time compilation mode III
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> > The phrase "unit at time" is not correct English grammar;
> > it should be "unit at a time".
> > You might want to consider s/unit-at-time/unit-at-a-time/g
> > and s/flag_unit_at_time/flag_unit_at_a_time/g
> Hmm, I tend to preffer to omit articles in switches. But honestly I
> tent to omit articles everywhere just because Czech language does not
> use them. So here is updated patch with all the changes you suggested.
Wouldn't "whole-file" be a better name for the flag anyway?
Other alternatives are