This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unit at time compilation mode II
- From: <tm_gccmail at mail dot kloo dot net>
- To: Aaron Lehmann <aaronl at vitelus dot com>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>, Mike Stump <mstump at apple dot com>,Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,rth at cygnus dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:37:32 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Unit at time compilation mode II
On Tue, 11 Feb 2003, Aaron Lehmann wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 07:39:04PM +0100, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> > I now do inline functions called exactly once even at -O2.
> Thanks. I've wanted this feature for awhile. Can you enable it for -Os
As an embedded developer, I second this motion.