This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: VIA C3-2 support.
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Dave Jones <davej at codemonkey dot org dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:37:20 -0800
- Subject: Re: VIA C3-2 support.
- References: <20030209150728.GA12877@codemonkey.org.uk>
On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 03:07:28PM +0000, Dave Jones wrote:
> - pentium3-*)
> + pentium3-*|c3-2-*)
This bit isn't going to work. There's a reason that
x86-64 uses x86_64 for its target triplet.
I put the rest of it in though.