This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] segfault.html
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Kelley Cook <KelleyCook at comcast dot net>
- Cc: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 10:30:32 -0800
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] segfault.html
- References: <20030210141712.A2555@us.ibm.com> <0HA400NGWMBH0G@mtaout06.icomcast.net>
On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 11:11:40PM -0500, Kelley Cook wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:17:12 -0800, Janis Johnson wrote:
> >I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you about this patch.
> >Your latest version still specified some style elements, which we try to
> >avoid. Here's a version formatted like our other pages, with some
> >redundant information removed. How does this one look to you? If it
> >looks OK I'll add it to the bugs directory.
> Looks good to me.
OK, it's in, at http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs/segfault.html.