This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH] Fix comment in tree.c.
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 15:46:00 -0500
- Subject: [PATCH] Fix comment in tree.c.
The parameter name is "purpose" not "parm". (As an aside, I keep running
into mistakes like this one, where (I suspect) somebody changed the code and
didn't update the comment, because "EVERYbody knows what THIS function does".
Sigh. I'll fix them as I find them.)
Committed as obvious.
2003-02-10 Phil Edwards <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* tree.c (build_tree_list): Fix parameter names in comment.
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc/tree.c,v
retrieving revision 1.288
diff -u -5 -p -r1.288 tree.c
--- tree.c 10 Jan 2003 02:22:04 -0000 1.288
+++ tree.c 10 Feb 2003 20:41:43 -0000
@@ -1068,11 +1068,11 @@ build_tree_list (parm, value)
TREE_VALUE (t) = value;
/* Return a newly created TREE_LIST node whose
- purpose and value fields are PARM and VALUE
+ purpose and value fields are PURPOSE and VALUE
and whose TREE_CHAIN is CHAIN. */
tree_cons (purpose, value, chain)
tree purpose, value, chain;