This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Contribution: Support for Cirrus Maverick EP9312 chip
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 10 Feb 2003 17:01:13 +0000
- Subject: Re: Contribution: Support for Cirrus Maverick EP9312 chip
- References: <200302101204.h1AC4cS06369@pc960.cambridge.arm.com>
> The last time this came up for review I made a number of comments: see
> Not all of these appear to have been fixed,
Ok - I will have a look at these this week.
> so I don't think this should go in yet.
Well it doesn't break the current compiler, so there is no harm in
leaving it in, given that I have already committed the patch.