This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Some constant folding of vector expressions
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 23:01:13 -0800
- Subject: Re: Some constant folding of vector expressions
- References: <20030208010122.GD5784@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On Sat, Feb 08, 2003 at 02:01:22AM +0100, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> * rtl.def (VEC_MERGE, VEC_SELECT, VEC_CONCAT, VEC_DUPLICATE):
> Change code so they are arithmetic expressions now.
> * simplify-rtx.c (simplify_unary_operation, simplify_binary_operation,
> simplify_ternary_operation): Deal with VEC_* expressions.