This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] h8300: Add clz, ctz, parity, and popcount to LIB2FUNCS_EXTRA.
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 17:43:46 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: [patch] h8300: Add clz, ctz, parity, and popcount to LIB2FUNCS_EXTRA.
On Sat, 8 Feb 2003, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> > Do not add new files referencing "GNU CC".
> Should I replace GNU CC with GCC in existing files also?
If you want (there have been various partial patches contributed to do
this for parts of the compiler, but we've never got the compiler free of
Joseph S. Myers