This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] growing regno_reg_rtx
- From: Fred Fish <fnf at ninemoons dot com>
- To: ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu (Kaveh R. Ghazi)
- Cc: fnf at public dot ninemoons dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 09:16:09 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [RFC] growing regno_reg_rtx
- Reply-to: fnf at ninemoons dot com
> > Am I just misreading the code?
> The type of new1 is rtx*. In C addition on pointers implicitly
> extends it by the pointer type multiple.
Yes, of course. That will teach me to try and read new code at the
end of a 16 hour day. :-(