This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Document pitfalls of two-stage name lookup, next revision
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Wolfgang Bangerth <bangerth at ticam dot utexas dot edu>
- Cc: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 00:14:13 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Document pitfalls of two-stage name lookup, next revision
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 7 Feb 2003, Wolfgang Bangerth wrote:
> ...I think this is a pretty good suggestion with which I can live :-)
> Last attempt attached (incorporating Jonathan's spot of a typo).
> 2003-02-07 Wolfgang Bangerth <email@example.com>
> * doc/trouble.texi: Document pitfalls of two-stage name lookup
I fixed the ChangeLog entry, tested the patch (as part of a full
bootstrap) and committed it; thanks!
(Gaby, I hope I understood correctly that this is now fine with you.
Obviously, I am willing to make any changes you deem necessary, and
so will Wolfgang when he's back in one week.)