This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH-3.2.2 libffi powerpc linux, backport from 3.4/3.3
- From: "Andreas Tobler" <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- To: "Gabriel Dos Reis" <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Cc: "gcc-patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 10:20:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: PATCH-3.2.2 libffi powerpc linux, backport from 3.4/3.3
>-- Original Message --
>Andreas Tobler <email@example.com> writes:
>| is this patch ok for the 3.2.2 branch?
>| Tested on powerpc linux. Fixed a float arg bug in the libffi part.
>Do you have a PR id for that bug? If not, please could youf first,
>fill a PR and mention it in your patch?
What do you mean exactly? The attached test case fails with the original
libffi on ppclinux (for many floats) since they are aligned wrong.
I do not have a real world bug myself. I could ask Kevin if he has?
I can certainly file a PR for this testcase.
And sorry for being late.