This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH-3.2.2 libffi powerpc linux, backport from 3.4/3.3
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 07 Feb 2003 10:13:50 +0100
- Subject: Re: PATCH-3.2.2 libffi powerpc linux, backport from 3.4/3.3
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <3E42AD6E.email@example.com>
Andreas Tobler <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| is this patch ok for the 3.2.2 branch?
| Tested on powerpc linux. Fixed a float arg bug in the libffi part.
Do you have a PR id for that bug? If not, please could youf first,
fill a PR and mention it in your patch?