This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] rtlopt branch merge part 5 -- loop unswitching
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, jh at suse dot cz
- Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 14:58:03 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] rtlopt branch merge part 5 -- loop unswitching
- References: <20030130235944.GA9679@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> <20030206221948.GE28580@redhat.com> <20030206223048.GA20637@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 11:30:48PM +0100, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:
> more importantly, loop.c kills cfg; without cfg, we don't have profile
> feedback; without profile feedback, everything is much less cool :-)
Ah yes. Well, that's a good reason. Please add this comment
to toplev.c, just the before loop2 block.
This patch is ok then. (I guess it still blocks on part 3,
still outstanding, but... ;-)