This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.3 for OS/2
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- To: Mikulas Patocka <mikulas at artax dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 22:53:44 +0000
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.3 for OS/2
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Mikulas Patocka wrote:-
> I have ported Gcc 3.3 to operating system OS/2 (currently only C compiler
> works). Are you going to accept the patch? If yes, whom should I send
> further patches to?
I think your patches would be welcome (possibly with modifications) if
you're willing to maintain the port.
Do you have a copyright assignment on file? That's an essential