This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: HTML: http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.2/ appears out of date
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Christian Cornelssen <ccorn at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Cc: gcc <gcc at gnu dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 23:41:14 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: HTML: http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.2/ appears out of date
- References: <Pine.LNX.4.33.0302062155160.2877-200000@Dachs.Bau>
On Thu, 6 Feb 2003, Christian Cornelssen wrote:
> IMHO it's part of the release history, but I could imagine the
> _addition_ of a note like "The current release is 3.2.2" at the top.
> What about that?
Let's go with your patch; I'll sleep about some things I have in mind,
and probably will cook up a followup patch tomorrow. ;-)
> I have attached the new patch. Sorry for again requesting an OK.
You're welcome! Yes, this looks fine, thanks.
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/