This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: #import, #pragma once to be removed in 3.4
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 22:43:18 +0000
- Subject: Re: #import, #pragma once to be removed in 3.4
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Zack Weinberg wrote:-
> Zack Weinberg <email@example.com> writes:
> > Accordingly: #import and #pragma once will be removed from FSF GCC in
> > 3.4. I will shortly send a patch to gcc-patches to implement that.
Sorry, I missed the context of that quote. Can you give me a date?
> Here is the patch; it's undergoing bootstrap now. I will wait until
> Monday to apply it, to give time for objections.
I'd like to see this; I hate the stuff. But I'm concerned about
Nicola Pero's dicussion of Apple-compatibility. Is this going to drive an
everlasting-wedge between GNU Obj-C and Apple Obj-C?