This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Web page for translation docs
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Philipp Thomas <pthomas at suse dot de>
- Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 21:17:15 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Web page for translation docs
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> This patch converts my mail describing GCC's interactions with the
> Translation Project into a web page, with links from branching.html
> and releasing.html. OK to commit?
Yes, this looks fine (from a web POV -- I trust you concerning the
actual contents <g>).
Just, how about naming this projects/translation.html? (Your call.)
PS: I have Cc:ed Philipp, the i18n maintainer who might want to have a look.
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/