This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: (web pages) Delete bogus project
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at twcny dot rr dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 11:35:13 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: (web pages) Delete bogus project
On Fri, 3 Jan 2003, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> In keeping with the discussion in the thread "Generated unique labels",
> I've committed this.
> -<li>Generated unique labels. Have some way of generating distinct
OTOH, we can make "%=" DTRT for inline asm as it does for
patterns. (Yes, I'm a *month* behind on GCC mailing lists.)