This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ggc_pop_context speedup
- From: Kaoru Fukui <k_fukui at highway dot ne dot jp>
- To: mstump at apple dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 15:53:34 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: ggc_pop_context speedup
- Reply-to: Kaoru Fukui <k_fukui at highway dot ne dot jp>
On 5 Feb, Mike Stump wrote:
>> I regtested with gc.
This patch is nice.
but,I just needed to adjust to gcc-3.3-branch,
because this patch needs pch.
It was good on gcc-3.3.